Monday 28 July 2014

Making love

I set the mood. I light the candles. Burn the incense. The lights are dim and... soomething sweet is playing in the background. Maybe, like tonight, it's some Jilly from Philly. Something with a lot of piano. I'm preparing myself for the magic. (Maybe some sax in there, too).

So, I sit back and relax every part of me that I can. That feels good. Good in my skin - and now I feel ready to seduce... to touch that smoothness with my words and, complete it. Make it whole. Move my fingers over the surrface I am about to cover with my everything. Not a single part will be untouched by me, I want to give it everything I have tonight.

I want to be opened out and emptied. I want to be stripped naked. I want to be taken over by my own desires. I want to get... those... juices flowing. In and out and all around me. Working myself up and letting out all those frustrations.

The release makes me throw my head back, it's almost too intense. Too good. How do I process everything? And I just can't stop. The music that was in the background, is now in my head along with all those thoughts. Damn.

I love being this lost in my own passion. Uncontrollably lusting over... well, the thing that I most connected to. Who knew that putting pen to paper and scrawling my thoughts could feel so good? I am unashamedly allowing my mind to make love to this notebook that I enticed into my lap, using this pen that I carefully selected and hold with such certainty.

I set the mood... to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment