Sunday 13 July 2014

Meditations

Incense fills the air. I can feel the delicate clouds of smoke passing through all areas of my physical and floating along my brain, tickling my heart with its overpowering thickness and depth. I am so aware of my body, with every breath I can feel the smoothness of it without using my sense of touch. As I breathe out I can feel the hairs stand up and catch the incense smoke. Not to miss a single bit, this is the greatest high. It's in my head, in my heart and all over me. Badu is singing to me softly in the background, something about how love can make it better... She's right. She's faint now, I can hear and feel my heart beat in my eyes. My breath is so silent I'm not even sure I'm breathing anymore. I have left my body, I can see it and feel its light and, using my mind's power... I am freeing myself of the negativity which dims it. The leeches of life, the darkeners of light, those thoughts which douse my flame. I am sucking them in, and blowing them out. I am powerful in this state, I am invincible, I am aware. How is it that I can know my body so well without being inside it? I have opened myself up and emptied myself out. I feel free, elated, careless...

This is everything, this is the ultimate high.

No comments:

Post a Comment